Saturday, October 17, 2009

Posts

I find it interesting that I can never tell which blogs I post will generate comments and which will not. Oddly enough, the blogs I post that really feel like they cost me something generate no comments.

I'm not sure what this means.

Either A: no one reads my blogs, B: no one finds the above-referenced blogs (the ones that cost me emotionally) interesting, or C: no one wants "to go there."

Anyway, as a blogger (a very intermittent blogger), I'm not really sure what to with this? Do I stop writing those particular kinds of entries? Or does someone out there, who doesn't want to be known, get something out of those entries (even if it's just to see how odd I am)? Or do I need anyone to read these at all?

Of course, I do write with the hope that someone will read. After all, I have a diary for what I don't want read and I certainly don't need to blog at all.

I guess I long for connection. After all, being a stay-at-home/homeschooling/business owning mom keeps me busy enough to have a non-existent (well, almost) social life.

(Sigh)

...Till my next installment of the continuing battle with my need for approval...

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Jen, I haven't read your blog in while, but wonder often how you are. I actually think of you often. I think we all long for that connection.....